Differences between X12 and X13 sufficient to warrant upgrading?

DeltaHome

It's likely to have: some changes you want, some you don't, some you dont think they should have bothered but use anyway (and some not), something that thrills and at least one to drive you mad, something that never occurred to you, something borrowed, something....

It always does and always saves time. 

I use it every day. At less than $2/day the decision is easier than what to have for lunch. I stay on SSA, it's in the operating budget; cheaper than the d$++:& phone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarkMc said:

It's likely to have: some changes you want, some you don't, some you dont think they should have bothered but use anyway (and some not), something that thrills and at least one to drive you mad, something that never occurred to you, something borrowed, something....

It always does and always saves time. 

I use it every day. At less than $2/day the decision is easier than what to have for lunch. I stay on SSA, it's in the operating budget; cheaper than the d$++:& phone.

True all that Mark.

In my case the changes to X13 are almost certainly not 'sufficient to warrant an upgrade' if taken as single, isolated features. Real time RayTracing will be a technological boon to some users but I don't know where I'll use it in my everyday plan creation and client communication. Could be wrong but not seeing it currently. There's probably another 10 that I won't use - at all - not because I'm a Luddite in such matters but just because I have my methods down pretty pat at this point and new features sometimes get in the way.

But there always seems to be one that takes me by surprise and proves to be more useful than anticipated. Not by leaps and bounds and it's never a single feature that adds the productivity but the aggregate of features that usually makes Chief's upgrades just a little bit better than before. Looking forward to that same experience with X13

I retired in 2012 due to health

yet I keep my SSA current and will be doing so again in a few days

if you are a PRO you should stay current

most releases have at least a few new features that are "worth it"

furthermore, if you later decide to "catch up" you will pay more and never had the pleasure of using it

Lew