Rotate Text With Plan Not Working

LCDesign

I am using Chief X12.  I have "Rotate Text With Plan" checked everywhere I can find it.  Regardless of whether I rotate my plan using Rotate Plan in Tools or if I rotate it manually on my layout, my text does not rotate.  How can I fix this?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2021 at 11:52 AM, LCDesign said:

I am using Chief X12.  I have "Rotate Text With Plan" checked everywhere I can find it.  Regardless of whether I rotate my plan using Rotate Plan in Tools or if I rotate it manually on my layout, my text does not rotate.  How can I fix this?

In Chief X12 I can rotate my plan view (Tools; Rotate Plan View) and most texts like cabinet labels rotate fine...the Elevation view markers don't 

Is there a way to 'flip' the entire plan vertically? To do so, I reversed the plan, then rotated the plan 180 degrees, but like LC Design, all of my labels are now reversed. In other software I used, there was always a flip plan vertically or horizontally tool, but I can't seem to find it on X12... Thanks for any suggestions...

You can use 'edit area all' to flip a plan horizontally or vertically in one move (I flip about a current point located at the center to keep things in the same 3D space).  I think you'll have the same issues with your labels not flipping.  I'm not at my computer to check, just wanted to give another option.

I still have text that I need to flip manually.