Back Clipped Cross Section Angle

uhlerandcompany

You would think that there should be but NO.  Lots of space in the DBX for a angle display that could be edited.  Quite handy for a situation like yours although if you drew or dimensioned anything that would all be a loss any way.  So really it would only function as a setup and verification tool.

4 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

I don't however know of any way to set it at a perfect angle though.

They will snap to a cad line that is at a known irregular angle, but should be completely unnecessary for a square setup with angle snaps turned on.

Weird thing is it was 90 degrees when i did dimensions and some cad work and it somehow moved if that's possible. The cad boxes don't line up with the framing because now the framing is skewed. It wasn't like that before because i was snapping to the framing with cad boxes.

37 minutes ago, uhlerandcompany said:

I have a 3d mouse but it doesn't rotate in the camera view.

It WILL but its not very intuitive and I don't believe it was by design.  You have to rotate the camera with your normal mouse while the 3D mouse is being used.  Easiest and most stable way to do so is by lightly activating the 3D mouse as if you're trying to Rotate the view.  For me this means I just very lightly twist the 3D mouse left or right.  While you're doing that, you can Rotate (and even Tilt) the view with your normal mouse. 

Just a wild stab in the dark here, but this sounds like it could be a textbook case of working with a laptop, a 3D mouse, and a regular mouse over in the passenger seat during a 12 hour road trip across the country.  I’ve seen it too many times to count.