Residential Drafting - Cds - Production

ragetoca

Hello Chiefers - I manage an architectural department for a production/semi-custom builder and I am in need of a good residential draftsman. I don't care what software version you use as long as you can follow the project specifications and can produce an accurate, clean and good looking set of architectural drawings. My budget allows to contract someone on an hourly basis (per house contract) with a not-to-exceed dollar amount. The right person will finish projects in a timely manner and needs to be someone reliable who can turn in projects whenever they say they will finish.  Currently I have backlog of about 13 house plans so the right person will start working ASAP (Experience with American historic styles it will be a huge plus, most of these houses are in historic districts or infill areas)

The plans you will produce will very standard: Cover Sheet, Foundation Plan, floor plans, roof plan, exterior elevations, minimal wall section/details (We know how to build houses, don't need a ton of details) and electrical layouts. The plans will be around 2500 to 3400 SF.

I want to contract someone who has plenty of experience working with production home builders and not someone who makes their living doing additions or remodels. If you meet the requirements and are interested, please email me your hourly rates as well as some recent residential samples.

Please email me at:  raul.torres@thesrteam.com

Thanks

When not working with my own clients, I have worked with several builders, designers, architects and design/builders remotely. I would like to discuss this with you if you would like to. Review my work on my website and contact me if you are interested.