Modifying Automatic Roof to Gable

aurorainteriors

Hi All.

Still new to the program and figuring things out. I have built an automatic roof and am trying to modify it to be a gable roof instead of the default hip roof. I have watched the various videos on how to do this as well as read through forums and have not been able to figure out why my roof will not adjust to a gable after changing each wall to be a gable setting. I've attached screenshots and uploaded the file. The client only wanted a model for purposes of seeing a new deck/stair option and paint color so the roof isn't the most important thing but I still want it to resemble their house. 

Thanks,

Krissy

Chief Architect Premier X12 (64 bit)

Gable Roof Help.PNG

Gable Roof Help 2.PNG

Bristol House.plan

14 minutes ago, solver said:

That roof should easily auto build. Set your roof defaults, change walls to gable etc.

If you used the Bay Window tool, you will need to delete it and draw in your own bay.

Make your deck small like the one shown and set it to have a roof and ceiling.

I figure out what was going on with the roof over the garage. Looking at the photo of the house again I'm noticing the roof over the second floor over the garage- the roof is actually not centered within the middle window but centered between the first angle of the bay window and the other exterior wall. Not sure how to update the roof to be centered in this location?