Scissor Truss bottom chord frame 2" too low

dshall

I have noticed this with the past couple of releases....  anybody else notice this?

Scissor Truss bottom chord frame 2" too low.

I start the roof plane at the exterior of the wall and I start the roof plan at the interior face of wall.

1011031722_ScreenShot2021-04-15at7_21_00AM.thumb.png.2289c54329355c6fbfb898224e14d88b.png

59 minutes ago, dshall said:

I have noticed this with the past couple of releases....  anybody else notice this?

Scissor Truss bottom chord frame 2" too low.

For some reason, whenever there's a vaulted ceiling, Chief decides to bump the wall framing up to meet the roof structure. That's what is happening with your exterior wall.

6 minutes ago, robdyck said:

For some reason, whenever there's a vaulted ceiling, Chief decides to bump the wall framing up to meet the roof structure. That's what is happening with your exterior wall.

hmmmm. for some reason if I open a new plan it behaves correctly,  however with my plan,  is drops the bottom chord down.

Wall is correct height,  roof is correct height,  bottom chord is dropped down....  only on my plans, not on a new one.....  

2 hours ago, dshall said:

hmmmm. for some reason if I open a new plan it behaves correctly,  however with my plan,  is drops the bottom chord down.

Wall is correct height,  roof is correct height,  bottom chord is dropped down....  only on my plans, not on a new one.....  

If you post the plan, I'll take a look. I have some ideas as to what it might be. If you don't want to post it here, send me a PM and I'll send you my contact info.