Plan Database - Standardize Floorplan And Front Elevation For Plan Database

tchomes

I am looking to revise... discard and start over, with a new website to showcase my custom home design business.  I have over 200 homes that I have designed and sold ranging from plans created in CA10 to X5 (I have X6, but haven't switched yet) and would like to create a searchable database with standard floor plan and front elevations to keep the website clean. 

Ideally, I would like to hire someone who does web page design/development and is well versed in Chief Architect so I could provide the files/.pdfs and receive a finished product.  Most web designers I have visited with need .jpgs of the floor plan (without notes/dimensions) and front elevation already trimmed to a constant size along with all the attributes identified for each plan (sqft, # bed & baths, garage entry location, # floors, ect...)  This is time consuming with the volume of plans I have and I am busy everyday working new plans for clients.

If someone has that experience, I would be happy to discuss the project in more detail and maybe we can work together.

Thank you,

Roy Homfeld

Tracy's Custom Homes

2918 Andrew Dr

Farmersville, TX  75442

(903) 274-6022

I might be able to assist you with some of your projects.  I have CAx5 and CAx6, which ever one you wish to have them revised in.  I have attached and example of what you can do on your website to showcase your selected house plans.  You can extend the page down and even add more pages.  Your options can be to create a folder online (if you are using GoDaddy they have a slider show folder to put your files in)  You can use a front elevation rendering of the house, and when you click on the photo, it can start a slide show or take you to a youtube video to showcase the house inside and out.    If I can be of assistance, just let me know.  Thanks Dan dan@dreamhomedesignsinc.com  (276) 783-8333

www.youtu.be/F2ZMcHDWjbk   (you may have to cut and paste it) 

post-496-0-74079200-1417719747_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...