Plan Help

RobUSMC

We are in the DFW area and do design build remodeling.  I currently have a back log of designs I need done ASAP.. I take detailed measurements, photos, and video walk thrus to make it easy to follow.  Also with other remote designers, we hope on Zoom for walk thru, needs and expectations.  Attached is one of my site measures to have an idea of what I do. Due to the size it is only a partial.  Thanks

Rob’s Site Measure Sample 3.pdf

Hi Rob:

This looks like something I can help you with. I work frequently with builders on similar projects and would be happy to review yours. Please contact me directly by phone or email, contact info is in my signature.

- Eric

Hello Rob - I would be interested in discussing how I can help meet your current needs. Please feel free to reach out to me at creativebuildingsolutionscny@gmail.com so we can arrange a discussion. Lookin forward to talking. I believe a colleague of mine has done some work for you - Ryan from Argar Services. Hope to hear from you soon. 

Thanks

Patrick DeBono

Good day

I can offer you my services remotely.

You are most welcome to visit my personal website for a complete overview of the drafting, design and rendering services I am able to offer ... http://bit.ly/CADServices

I am competent & proficient in both Chief Architect, Auto CAD & 3Ds MAX software and offer these services in either USA Units (Inches) &/or Metric Units at affordable prices.

If you have any specific questions, I am happy to answer those.