End wall drywall missing

ValleyGuy

I can not seem to get the drywall to wrap the open ended interior walls, like the short wall at the end of a tub. The baseboard wraps, but not the drywall, thus leaving the bare stud exposed. I have searched a lot and have came close to finding the answer twice, but I am still unsuccessful. Is there a setting box somewhere that I need to check that wouldn't have be checked right out of the box? I mean I've only had the program four months, surely I couldn't have messed this thing up that bad....yet.

Sorry guys, I was doing a little house keeping with the signature thing. Thank you Eric for the set up package. And I agree, an FAQ on this would be a great help. I did find one of your earlier thread replies showing how to wrap a thick brick wall that was an exterior wall that came inside and you reversed the layers to get the job done. I was hopeful, but that wasn't the answer this time. You were 100% on with the 0" layer of paint. I gave it a 1/32" layer of paint and it worked perfectly. Thank you.

Michael, I haven't run across an invisible wall intersection yet, but thanks for the tip. I'm sure it won't be long before I will need to use that.