Exterior finish on end truss?

VRNicastro

I am still learning the software but I can’t find any answers on how to show or add the exterior finish on a gable end truss. My trusses have a 16” energy heal and I was able to change the last truss to what I call a gable truss. I think it’s called an “end truss” in CA. 
I created it but I can’t seem to find how to complete it when selected or maybe I am missing the option where to add the OSB , Tyvek and siding. 
Maybe I missed the option when I checked “force rebuild”?

advice? 

You'll need a new wall defined as sheathing and finish, but here's how I did it.

Copy the wall type used for exterior in your plan.  Save it as Gable Truss Face or anything else you want to call it.  Delete the interior finish layer, likely drywall.  Change the material (texture) of the main framing layer to Insulation Air Gap.

Now you've a wall you can align to the one below.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, GeneDavis said:

You'll need a new wall defined as sheathing and finish, but here's how I did it.

Copy the wall type used for exterior in your plan.  Save it as Gable Truss Face or anything else you want to call it.  Delete the interior finish layer, likely drywall.  Change the material (texture) of the main framing layer to Insulation Air Gap.

Now you've a wall you can align to the one below.

Thank you! I’ll give that a try.