Picture File Rotation in Layout Issue

Chopsaw

Could someone confirm for me that when a Picture file contained in a Layout Box is rotated 90° that the Picture File rotates 180°.

It would appear that as the Layout Box is rotated the Picture file rotating in the opposite direction at double the rate the box is rotating.

Maybe I am seeing things incorrectly but if this is true that must take some pretty sophisticated programming.;)

16 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

I give up !

Which part of your image is the Picture Box?  Are you sending to layout from Plan or from Layout?  If from Layout, is the image being placed directly in the CAD Detail or is it a Layout Box sent from a Plan?  What text issue are you were referring to?  And assuming the caution symbol is the picture box, can you just use simple Unicode caution symbol instead of a Picture Box?  

2 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

And assuming the caution symbol is the picture box, can you just use simple Unicode caution symbol instead of a Picture Box?

Yes the Black and Yellow Triangular Caution Symbol is the Picture Box sent to layout from a Plan CAD Detail.  I tried the Unicode Symbol first in a text box but it prints out as blue and not black and yellow in my PDF.

Not a text issue but a dimensioning issue...   They seem to think it is better to flip over 180° rather than just rotating 90° with the layout box.

And yes I could just rotate it in plan and all would be fine but I have two separate layouts with different orientation.  Hoping I don't have to rotate all the rest of the sheets just for this because with my luck that would create a bigger issue somewhere else.