Lights on in raytraces

Larry_Sweeney

Alan....I was attempting to do a raytrace of the right front. The flood light on the front of the garage up at the peak shows on and it looked like the fan light in the screened porch was on also. I didn't check to see if any other lights that were turned off are showing on in raytrace. Thanks for taking the time.

LANDIS 03072014.zip

Alan....I'll try again. I went back and checked the file before I zipped it and the plan file was good. I'm not sure what went wrong. If it doesn't work this time I'll use Dropbox.

It was taking forever to load the file so I'm just making it available through Dropbox.  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49042923/LANDIS%2003072014A.zip

Jintu.......Thank you for the information. What you are saying is that no matter which way the light fixture's "Light Data" on/off dbx is checked the Camera's view "Adjust Lights" has the control as to whether the light is on or off or am I missing a point? Once again, I thank you for your time.

"Adjust Lights" has the control as to whether the light is on or off or am I missing a point?

Yes (one way of turning off lights), When you turn off light in Adjust Lights it will stay as off.

Just uncheck the slots.

Jintu...I just didn't understand your answer because I had all my lights turned off in the "Light Data" dbx. of my light fixtures before I did my raytraces, yet in the "Adjust Lights" some, but not all, of them were checked to be on. It just puzzles me why some show as being on when I had them turned off in the Light Data. Either way, thanks to you, I know where to go to double check my "on/off" light situation. Have a great day.