doors with adjustable height of bottom panel and lites that can be set

DianeP

That is exactly what I was looking for!   thanks!  It does take too long to do the search.  It would help if there was a cheat sheet for Simpson or the other manufacturers where we could see which one we were looking for before we go to search.... like a laminated page with pictures of the various doors and their code names.  Maybe there is something on line or something the manufacturer can email me.  I will check.  Thanks again!!!

Edit:  I found this on their website.  It lets you narrow the doors down to whether interior or exterior, glass and how much glass (1/2 or 3/4) and then you get a 20 pages of doors.  This door was on page 3 numbered as 77506 Nantucket. 

https://www.simpsondoor.com/find-a-door/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA7NKBBhDBARIsAHbXCB6pFZ5iAjgv1OAzGCm8gJ2POmR76B30iXP7Ix6vmo2RoS1YnlMeR6saAmKREALw_wcB

20 hours ago, DianeP said:

I found this on their website

This is a great idea. I go to websites like Kohler, GE, etc to find a model number to search for what I need in the Chief Catalog. 

On 2/23/2021 at 12:06 PM, Chrisb222 said:

But yeah parametric doors that worked like windows would be great!

Not perfect as the bottom part does not include a panel but this works for flexibility with the lites and dimensions around the glass.

image.thumb.png.9eb0ac8ae096879badab1ca8928ab42a.png

image.thumb.png.47d06919f608953cc77251238f547ed6.png

image.png

7 hours ago, DianneDSC said:

This is a great idea. I go to websites like Kohler, GE, etc to find a model number to search for what I need in the Chief Catalog. 

Not perfect as the bottom part does not include a panel but this works for flexibility with the lites and dimensions around the glass.

image.thumb.png.9eb0ac8ae096879badab1ca8928ab42a.png

image.thumb.png.47d06919f608953cc77251238f547ed6.png

image.png

Well that is neat.  I appreciate you sharing it with me Dianne.  BTW you have a great name, but you spell it wrong, lol!