Chief Training

joey_martin

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm going to toss this out again for everyone. I seem to be getting a lot of requests from the South East to possible come and do some one on one. Is there interest in a 2-day training session somewhere in the Southeast that everyone could get to? Atlanta comes to mind. I am willing to set up the 2-day training session so that we can do some "hands-on" face to face training if there is interest in me getting down there. Flights from Indy to Atlanta are pretty reasonable, so I am sure I can keep cost down if we can get something scheduled.

Please let me know via email to joeymdp@gmail.com and put Atlanta Training in the subject line so that I can group them together.

Thanks everyone.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Martin

Why are you not simply doing training over the internet with video & screen sharing services and this way you may have lot more people get your training instead of going places.

this will save costs and be much easier.

richard

I do offer one on one training via the internet. I also travel as needed or requested to different places to offer training for groups. I do not offer group training via the internet. I have "attended" some of those, and I am no longer interested in attending or providing training in that environment.