Room below deck error. Help needed!

mistya

When creating my floor plan I have a family room in the walkout basement that jets out from the main frame above. I then used the deck tool to create a deck on the "ceiling" of the room below for my main floor. However it changed the ceiling structure of my family room below. After trying to remedy it by changing the ceiling height details to no avail, any further actions caused me to get the "Deck is over a non deck room. Framing may not be correct." error message every time I messed with a connecting wall or room. After finding a help topic that clarified that I would have less difficulties if I changed my room name from deck to balcony, I decided to delete my entire walkout basement and the deck above it. Starting from a fresh point I redid my walkout basement exterior walls only to have the deck error pop up again! I hadn't even drawn out my new "balcony" yet. Even after completing what I'd deleted before using the balcony name instead, it did nothing to help. I am still getting the deck error message every time I click on any wall or floor connected to that area of the floor plan. I'm so frustrated right now I'm about ready to delete the entire plan and start completely over even though I've poured hours in to the various details of it! Any tips or help to fix this and save my plan would be most appreciated!!!