Calculator

chief58

I have a Construction Master Pro calculator that prints, I can't find any ribbons for it and I would buy a new one but I can't find any place that sells a desk construction calculator that prints, anyone out there know of a place to get one of these

great calculator , sounds like yours is as old as mine ...... perhaps the Windows software will let you print the tape instead?

they have a free trial version ,so worth a look perhaps

http://www.calculated.com/4/prd286/Construction-Master-Pro-Software-for-Windows.html

update.........decided to download the trial myself and there is an option to "print expanded tape" under the File heading......

OP, if it is the Construction Master Pro DT, either Staples, Office Depot, and most other office supply stores should have it (or be able to order it quickly).  Paper roll is:  Width: 2-1/4” (57mm); Diameter: 3-3/8” (86mm) or less

I have a Construction Master Pro calculator that prints, I can't find any ribbons for it and I would buy a new one but I can't find any place that sells a desk construction calculator that prints, anyone out there know of a place to get one of these

Have you contacted Calculated Industries who make them.

Thanks all I have tried all of the above except downloading which I will try, it is the Construction Master Pro DT, maybe I can find something on staples website I know the store by me didn't have anything

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to find a ribbon for the construction master pro dt printer, I took the one out and went to Staples and the sales person found me one that matches, so if any of you need a ink for this machine since they don't make it anymore its made by porelon item #11207  PR78 Ink Roll, mine is back working again like it should, so if anyone needs one that is the one to get