backdrop image

snoopy1963

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm new to X12 since Dec 2020. Been on X6 for about 6 years. It's a little different so it's taking me a bit to get used to where commands are on X12. I changed the backdrop in the 3D view defaults which was gray and added my sky backdrop and it worked. The longer I dive into X12 the more amazed I am at how many new features it has. I'm increasing my RAM to 128 to get it perform better. But X12 is pretty awesome and powerful. I work in Revit and Softplan as well but Chief tops both. It's a great software.

Did these in X12. I could not have done these in X6 or Revit. I think the upgrade was a good investment. It was well worth it.

Exterior 5.jpg

family 2.jpg

Nice looking house Roland..  saw the Saints on the big screen, then saw your from Orleans..  Way to represent!

Use 3D plants when you can.. so much better that the images in a render view.  You can change the sizes, rotate so no plant looks a like.

Hey thanks! Yeah I'm die hard Saints all the way. But had to root for Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl because I like Tom Brady. Him and Brees are good friends and family oriented and do a lot for their communities. My brother and sister live in Tampa so a good excuse to root for the Bucs.