Default settings question

myrtsbnye

I attempted to edit the default settings to how I wanted them but have a couple questions...

First one...I mistakenly set the default base molding as crown molding. So, now the base molding is shown at the ceiling. I can't seem to find this setting to correct it.

Secondly, I've set the default wall type for interior and exterior walls with the materials I want (I've also changed the Materials section of the settings to match). But, once I've started to layout the drawing some of the walls have the original default materials and some have the new default. For example, I've changed the material of the Wall (Interior) to white from "drywall". Many of the walls will be white and some will be "drywall". I've gone through the entire list of the settings to change the defaults to what I want but there must be something I am missing.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

2 hours ago, myrtsbnye said:

I attempted to edit the default settings to how I wanted them but have a couple questions...

First one...I mistakenly set the default base molding as crown molding. So, now the base molding is shown at the ceiling. I can't seem to find this setting to correct it.

Globally per plan "Default Settings - Floors and Rooms - Moldings tab"

Locally "Room Dialog Boz -  Moldings tab"

DJP