Need Designer Assistance For High End Housing In Texas

jreed4777

Our Company is a Developer and Builder and is looking for a part time person to assist in Renderings, Working Drawings & tutoring for high end Housing in Texas.

Person can work from their home and screen share their work as well as our floor plan designs.

We are ready to begin immediately.

Please contact us and we can review your work product, experience, needs as well as ours & discuss compensation.

Thanks

Jr

Hi jr

I would very much like to discuss further ...

Here are some samples ranging from 3D video and renderings to help win jobs to full, detailed construction plans with live schedules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3O3x4nFrSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPBhMJ5ft-Y

Please contact:

Bob Shofner

305-922-2919

rmsdesigngroup@gmail.com

Jr.,

My team and I have over 22 years CAD experience with the past six years with Chief Architect.  We are located in the Washington, DC metro and routinely work with clients in the US and Canada remotely utilizing www.GoToMeeting.com

I personally have over 30 years’ experience in design and construction of new speculative - and custom - homes as well as residential and light commercial renovations.        

I’m certain we can help you with your drafting and rendering needs.  Please let me know if you would like to explore the possibilities. 

Michael Crum, GMB, CGB, CGR

Chief Design Consulting, LLC

(703) 909-5588

michael@ChiefDC.com

www.ChiefDC.com

I would be interested as well.  Not sure what area of Texas you are working in, but I live/work Northeast of Dallas.  I design custom homes for many area builders.  Depending on the amount of work you have, I potentially could help you out.  I have a part time drafter that works for me, but otherwise my throughput is limited by the amount of other designs I am working on.  If you only need occasional updates or renderings, then I can probably assist.  I have been in business since 2007 and roughly complete 40 to 50 custom homes a year, 1,500-7,000 sqft.

Roy Homfeld

Tracy's Custom Homes

Farmersville, TX  75442

(903) 274-6022

• 1 year later...