Triple Walls (e.g., furring on both sides)

Tom315

I understand furred walls when it comes to EXTERIOR foundation walls.  Which has a foundation wall on the exterior, and an interior wall on the interior.

But I'm trying do design a house with a few INTERIOR 8" foundation walls...around a safe room.

And I'd like to furr both sides of those walls with 2 x 4s.  Which means "triple walls"...about 16" thick.

But Chief will only let me "marry" TWO walls...not three.  I can set the middle (foundation) wall as "frame through" and both of the outer (interior) walls as "Furred wall"...but any door or window only penetrates a (seemingly random) 2 of those 3 walls.

Is the only workaround to insert the third wall as "frame separately"...and then insert a doorway or window opening? 

•  

The concrete contractor and the carpenter are different folks,  and there are more interior walls than just the furred ones.

So I was hoping to have a "concrete plan" with foundation walls on one layer/plan...and a framing plan on a different layer/plan that also includes the furring...with each plan having its own dimensions.