Use Layout Line Scaling is stuck

robdyck

Has anyone ever experienced a situation where the Use Layout Line Scaling option remains stuck in the checked position? That is to say that a layout box display it's line weights as though it is checked, despite it not being checked. Toggling it makes no difference.

If so, I'd love to hear how it was resolved.

@Alaskan_Son

Do you remember this weird line weight issue I had awhile back? This beast has popped up again! If you'll remember, resizing the layout box is what seemed to randomly trigger whether or not layout line scaling was in effect. And in my site plan, which is at a 1:200 scale, it is layout line scaling is NOT being used. But Chief forces it on. In the view below, I have 3 layout boxes of the same view which I'm cropping to try to isolate problem. Notice the bottom left is the dirty one. I think it might be caused by an object in the plan...

image.thumb.png.b40ddc775ab17e6cc21bffef692210ed.png

That's what it was. I had use a polyline solid converted to a shape in order to quickly model a thickened edge sidewalk. I placed that solid / shape on a separate layer and BOOM! Chief has been beaten into submission once again! Tech support may want to take note of this because when I submitted the plan to them, they weren't able to find the problem or provide a solution. But that may also be because they wouldn't admit there was a problem.

Thanks to Michael again...re-watching the video he made helped me hone in on the issue.

image.thumb.png.0f7947848d1a2b5fc4217b6e4bacca42.png

image.thumb.png.6e20458dbc0c88e1cfc4ea52131aac59.png