Stem wall cut by sheathing?

alexpwalsh

I'm stumped. I was getting a weird set of extra lines in my foundation view, and when I took a look in 3D I found it's my sheathing/siding layers cutting a notch out of my stem wall. I've played with stem wall thickness, wall layers, etc. and it won't budge. The detail I'd really like to accomplish is the one attached, but in the model I'm okay with standard stem wall to make an easy-to-follow layout and show the detail elsewhere. I'd attach the plan file but it is 35MB and above the size limit.. could email if need be. Please help!!

Annotation 2021-01-24 200948.png

Annotation 2021-01-24 200952.png

Annotation 2021-01-24 201038.png

I've been hitting my head against a wall all day, I've tried every wall and foundation setting I can find short of redrawing the whole thing. Attached are the wall and foundation dialogs of this particular wall in their latest state. Any suggestions on a specific setting or issue I am missing?

Annotation 2021-01-24 212504.png

Annotation 2021-01-24 212509.png

Annotation 2021-01-24 212517.png

Annotation 2021-01-24 212522.png

HOLY CRAP! There was a 1" brick ledge in that 6" siding wall definition. I guess the stone veneer does that automatically.. and for some reason it was applied to the walls with just siding as well. Probably related to errant use of material eyedropper. It's always something like that.. for these problems I never even know what to search in the help docs. Thanks a ton guys!