Bim Priority List?

RodCole

Revit has displacement sets. You can "pull" out any geometry from the model: walls, windows, doors, roofs etc. and it just becomes a live view of the model like everything else. Not sure if this is where your going with this. No experience with Octane or Blender, way too much software too little time. I thought Revit originally might solve all import/export issues but this is far from accurate. ICFs seem to be somewhat of a workable future solution. Revit itself does not really work well with even other Autodesk software without lots of additional work. There a lots of caveats with that like live links to Autocad and 3ds and others. If you live in the Autodesk software world you can make everything "sort of" talk to each other and with 3rd party stuff I guess anything is possible. Again not sure where your going with this or where you think CA might fit in. Like I said it is fascinating stuff and I am hammering away with Revit.

Jeff

If the Seattle Sea Hawks trusted Marshawnd Lynch more they may have not lost possession of the ball and won the Super Bowl by letting him rush the ball over the Touch Down line, a tried and tested method of yardage gain. Sometimes you try new things and they come off for you like the Sea Hawks Touch Down with only seconds left in the quater. Then you try it again and this time it gets picked off. That's how it goes sometimes with new things and some intances it works and in others it doesn't.

Did you hear the conspiracy theory that the

'Hawks didn't give Lynch the ball because

the organization wanted anyone but Lynch

to be the hero?

No, I had not heard that.  Are you saying that they might have been trying to "Deflate" him?  :D