Hiring - Drafter - Residential - FL - Work at Home

KernConstruction

We are looking to hire a drafter/designer. Currently, we design and engineer 90% of our projects. The work consists of mostly residential renovations. The work can be completed remotely if needed. Hoping to find someone local to the Anna Maria Island Area / Bradenton / Sarasota area. We have plenty of work to give to someone. Remote work may work however local is desired. 

Hello;

My name, is Douglas Burgmann, as I used to work for John Agnelli Construction as a draftsman, way back when. I remember, having met you, and spoken to you in person

during my time there working on Anna Maria, but, like I said that was more than 15 yrs ago now.

I would welcome, the opportunity, to speak with you and your staff, there at Kern Construction, as I am interested in the remote position, working, as a sub contractor,

As an architectural designer who primarily uses Chief. I could make the hour plus long trip, up to your office, say (2-3) times per week, meanwhile, working, between, (32-40) hrs per week, mostly, remotely, from my home office here in Port Charlotte, Fl.

I am well versed, six plus year user of the CA software, know, Autocad, and other rendering softwares, (Twin Motion, Lumion).

I have a list of homes, that I have designed, and am also, willing to share my portfollio

with you. Pls, contact me to discuss this opportunity and set up a time for us to meet

in person.

Thx,

Doug Burgmann

Architectural Designer

(970)987-4476 c

Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com

accurate Design Flier.pdf

1Resume - Douglas Burgmann.pages

Pattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdf

Mic Baca_Doug Burgmann Letter of Recommendation.pdf

• Upvote 1

I would love to prepare some of your projects,

contact me please:

Best regards,
Kajo Rada,
Structural Civil Engineer
Technical Director

image.png.6b39895c4857ffb25c6ce8400ec99e9c.png- Albania

Street: Myslym Keta No.319,Tirana ,Albania,
Mob.+355693575692;+355697045781
E-mail:kajorada@hotmail.com

1660753284_backwithtreeprojrender.thumb.jpg.2fab74b1f2a270bcaed3811ff5729473.jpgtexas.thumb.jpg.0209f9e48f82c9f4b30252b0f864e940.jpg