aggravating dims

winterdd

34 minutes ago, ChiefUserBigRob said:

aggravating and time consuming

Rob there is no worthwhile control over NKBA dims since they are supposed to match what the NKBA wants.

I simply never use them. Instead I set up Default Sets to dimension only to desired things on a line.

For instance-

• set to dimension to wall cabinets uses-layerset that only shows wall and tall cabinets , dimension default snaps to cabinets and casings having a proximity fixed to set dimension where I want
  • set for base cabinets, layerset that only shows base, tall cabinets, and appliances, dimension default with different prox fixed
  • etc. can set up centers for appliances. I also have sets for elevations

Clicking drop down for dimension default and dragging a line, click for next and drag a line. A lot faster than clearing out little diamonds IMO.

4 hours ago, ChiefUserBigRob said:

ok, so where do we turn off moulding dims in NKBA? I have unchecked all the options except for cabinets and fixtures and still get these pesky things.

image.thumb.png.d05dc0949b088e04964016ee8c558a7b.pngimage.thumb.png.8ab83d127f6c07358686fae3913bbab9.png

Kind of looks like you are using the 1/2” scale defaults and not your nkba defaults.