IBSx Does CA's not participating mean they are not offering 'floor' tichets?

KTKArch

I believe I heard that CA is not participating in the 2021 IBSx in February. If that is true then the answer would be obvious but here is the question anyway.

Will Chief be offering 'free' tickets to the IBSx trade show floor this year? And if so when? If not: Does anyone know of venders who are and share the vendors' names?

Thank you.

On 1/13/2021 at 12:15 PM, rgardner said:

It was changed to a virtual event back in november I believe.

It is a virtual event but NAHB is still charging to access the 'virtual vendors' trade show floor'; as well as the virtual training classes. Many vendors have given away free passes in the past, including CA. Haven't heard from any vendors yet this year so I'm asking if anyone else has.

1 hour ago, KTKArch said:

It is a virtual event but NAHB is still charging to access the 'virtual vendors' trade show floor'; as well as the virtual training classes. Many vendors have given away free passes in the past, including CA. Haven't heard from any vendors yet this year so I'm asking if anyone else has.

Just realized you are northern Washington.  I am from Stanwood and am based out of there but spend a lot of my year in Panama.  Where are you at?

Renton, just south of the Lake. You have any dealings with the Clifton's and others in Skagit County's Builders Group? They used to have good meetings that a number of us AIBDers would drive up and attend. Really enjoyed their tour of the Engineered Wood factory/plant just north of Burlington.