New Materials Texture showing Black or White

Dany-8oy

Hi guys I'm trying to add new materials to my catalog, and every time I add a material its texture and color will look normal when do it and I save it, but when I apply that material to something like counter-tops or tile walls the surface or finish counter-top or tile wall will look solid white or black like paint or like how they look in vector settings, and yes I check toggle texture and other setting and I think the settings are normal and is not my first time doing it. The only thing that change is that I'm using a different a laptop and is not working no matter what I do, has anybody have this issue before? does anybody knows how to solve it?

All I can think of is that the video card is not support it, for the record is a windows 10 laptop "New Version 2020" and I already updated my video card driver to the latest version. 

Please help me, I don't know what else I can do. Thank you

screenshot 1.png

screenshot 2.png

screenshot 5.png

screenshot 6.png

screenshot 7.png

24 minutes ago, solver said:

It's helpful to have an image (screen capture) showing the issue so we see what you see.

I have attached in here a few screenshots, I hope this gives you an idea of what I'm going through.

Thank you for your help.

Just now, rgardner said:

You do have textures on in the camera view you are looking at right?  Everything else is correct?

Yes that 's correct, I turned on and off, I read a post here and I thought OMG that's has to be it lol, and then I went back into chief just to realize that was not problem, and I messed a little bit with chief back and forth and I can't figure out what the problem is. I even look at almost all the chief setting on my old laptop and compare them with this new laptop and everything looks normal. I just can't picture what it is thou. 

Thank rgardner for your reply.

14 minutes ago, solver said:

Attach one of the problem materials exported from the library, and a simple plan that shows the problem.

Well how can I explain it in better way. I have always make new materials like new tiles, granite counter-tops, stone flag, wood , shiplap, etc. etc., and I never had a problem with doing so, I don't mean not to be polite or not cooperative by not screenshotting more samples that will probably illustrate my problem almost to the same result, to be more specific, it doesn't matter if is just cabinets, tiles, wood, walls Chief won't let me apply the new materials/textures to the surfaces like cabinet counter-tops, tile walls, tile floors, tile back-splash and so on. This is a simple scenario where you will find yourself trying to apply and new custom materials to a surface and it doesn't work at all.

It will just paint them white or black, it has been bugging me for almost a week...

Thank you Solver, I really appreciate your interest and time.

16 minutes ago, Dany-8oy said:

Well how can I explain it in better way. I have always make new materials like new tiles, granite counter-tops, stone flag, wood , shiplap, etc. etc., and I never had a problem with doing so, I don't mean not to be polite or not cooperative by not screenshotting more samples that will probably illustrate my problem almost to the same result, to be more specific, it doesn't matter if is just cabinets, tiles, wood, walls Chief won't let me apply the new materials/textures to the surfaces like cabinet counter-tops, tile walls, tile floors, tile back-splash and so on. This is a simple scenario where you will find yourself trying to apply and new custom materials to a surface and it doesn't work at all.

It will just paint them white or black, it has been bugging me for almost a week...

Thank you Solver, I really appreciate your interest and time.

Are you saying that this only happens with a new custom material? In other words if you use a standard CA material then it shows correctly.