Part or Full Time Drafter - Residential

johnny

My team services a multi-state large home builder in the Northwest.  We have drafters, architects, and engineers.  We'd like to hire a part or full time drafter who has a strong background in knowing how US homes are built.  We aren't primarily looking for pretty pictures...we are looking for ConDocs working with our engineers. 

We work completely in the cloud and have a refined communication system. We do have physical offices (though most people are able to work from home due to COVID), but in this case we don't need you to live close to any of our offices - we can teach you our process through MS Teams or Zoom and you can work from any location.

To special individuals who are seeking an internship with architectural licensing options in the future, we do offer NCARB Intern Development Program (IDP).  Initially we want to hire as a subcontractor, but over time if things work we can offer direct employment with benefits.

If interested, please PM me through ChiefTalk and include your email and i'll respond that way.  I'll give you far more details through that secondary communication.

Hello,

I am interested to be part of your project and to prepare them in chief architect

Please contact me via email: kajorada@hotmail.com

Best regards,
Kajo Rada,
Architectural & Structural Civil Engineer
Technical Director

image.png.067b5a2eea33fb77105a38a4c8fba79d.png- Albania

Street: Myslym Keta No.319,Tirana ,Albania,
Mob.+355697045781
E-mail:kajorada@hotmail.com