Default Sets Missing?

bluesparrowllc

I am watching the Schedules and What's Coming Next Video and have discovered that I may be missing some default sets.  All of the other videos and articles on the site concerning dimensions, layers, and sets all show the same Defaults Sets dbx in the Default Settings tab.

image.thumb.png.a584c93ec8bdd689f4db5bdaaaee08e7.png

I do not have these.  I only have the 1/4" Scale Default Set.  Are they truly missing or do I have to create each of them?  The Understanding Default Sets video says they "ship with out-of-the-box template plans in Chief" - which I see but how do I get them into my current plan?  Also, the 1/4" Scale Default Set is missing in the template plan file.

Sorry if these have obvious answers but I have spent my morning watching videos, searching the forum, and reading articles and not really getting anywhere but a trip to frustrationville.

4 hours ago, bluesparrowllc said:

I am watching the Schedules and What's Coming Next Video and have discovered that I may be missing some default sets.  All of the other videos and articles on the site concerning dimensions, layers, and sets all show the same Defaults Sets dbx in the Default Settings tab.

image.thumb.png.a584c93ec8bdd689f4db5bdaaaee08e7.png

I do not have these.  I only have the 1/4" Scale Default Set.  Are they truly missing or do I have to create each of them?  The Understanding Default Sets video says they "ship with out-of-the-box template plans in Chief" - which I see but how do I get them into my current plan?  Also, the 1/4" Scale Default Set is missing in the template plan file.

Sorry if these have obvious answers but I have spent my morning watching videos, searching the forum, and reading articles and not really getting anywhere but a trip to frustrationville.

Is your Template Plan from a Home Designer Title originally eg HD Pro?

M.