All Your Questions Answered Here

Rich_Winsor

3 hours ago, Rich_Winsor said:

In an effort to expedite the process of getting answers I have compiled a list of the probable responses you will get when you post a question on this forum. I apologize in advance for any slights or omissions whether they be perceived or actual and for any trampled toes or ruffled feathers.

@solver– Eric will direct you to the correct forum and ask you to create or update your signature.

@Chopsaw – Chop will race solver to see who can be the first responder.

@Joe_Carrick – Joe will say that what you want can be done with a macro and offer to sell you one.

@GerryT – Gerry will say that Chief’s macro capabilities are too limited and not worth working with.

@DRAWZILLA – Perry will say that he would do it the way Scott does it.

@dshall – Scott says that he does it Perry’s way.

@Renerabbitt – Rene will say your image is garbage and offer to do it right for a price.

@MarkMc – Mark will say that you should have used a cabinet.

@glennw – Glenn will say he’s not exactly sure of what you are asking but thinks that Chief can do it and offer an example.

@Richard_Morrison – Richard will tell you what you propose is probably illegal and your contract isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

@DavidJPotter – DJP will tell you that Chief is just a tool and you need to learn how to use it.

@Gawdzira – Alan will say “meh” and go back to tattooing his dog.

@Kbird1 – Mick will list the links to pertinent KB articles.

@HumbleChief – Larry will say he feels your pain. He’s been using Chief for 20 years and still doesn’t get it.

@Dermot – Dermot will tell you the program is working as it should and if you disagree you should submit a new feature request.

@Alaskan_Son – Michael will tell you that 90% of the info given out on this forum is BS and recommend that you educate yourself or better yet pay him to educate you.

So there you have it. All that’s left to say is if you really need help…POST THE PLAN

Rich will tell you that the Roswell crash was a "Weather Balloon" and our technology is a figment of our imagination.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Rich_Winsor said:

In an effort to expedite the process of getting answers I have compiled a list of the probable responses you will get when you post a question on this forum. I apologize in advance for any slights or omissions whether they be perceived or actual and for any trampled toes or ruffled feathers.

@solver– Eric will direct you to the correct forum and ask you to create or update your signature.

@Chopsaw – Chop will race solver to see who can be the first responder.

@Joe_Carrick – Joe will say that what you want can be done with a macro and offer to sell you one.

@GerryT – Gerry will say that Chief’s macro capabilities are too limited and not worth working with.

@DRAWZILLA – Perry will say that he would do it the way Scott does it.

@dshall – Scott says that he does it Perry’s way.

@Renerabbitt – Rene will say your image is garbage and offer to do it right for a price.

@MarkMc – Mark will say that you should have used a cabinet.

@glennw – Glenn will say he’s not exactly sure of what you are asking but thinks that Chief can do it and offer an example.

@Richard_Morrison – Richard will tell you what you propose is probably illegal and your contract isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

@DavidJPotter – DJP will tell you that Chief is just a tool and you need to learn how to use it.

@Gawdzira – Alan will say “meh” and go back to tattooing his dog.

@Kbird1 – Mick will list the links to pertinent KB articles.

@HumbleChief – Larry will say he feels your pain. He’s been using Chief for 20 years and still doesn’t get it.

@Dermot – Dermot will tell you the program is working as it should and if you disagree you should submit a new feature request.

@Alaskan_Son – Michael will tell you that 90% of the info given out on this forum is BS and recommend that you educate yourself or better yet pay him to educate you.

So there you have it. All that’s left to say is if you really need help…POST THE PLAN

Ha, ha ha

You have def. spent a bit of time in this chatroom .. :)

A few may be silently seething, but you nailed it ..

Holy cow! When I was pecking this out at 3AM

I was starting to have reservations. Would it be

taken in the right way? What if I go to all this

length to produce a list and nobody responds? 

I'm going to feel pretty foolish. I guess I shouldn't

have been worried. Thanks for all the positive

support. I hope it brought a little levity into your

day. :)

19 hours ago, glennw said:

@Rich_Winsor - Rich will always use a carriage return when it is not required!

Although it pained me greatly, in this case I

eschewed my usual use of carriage returns

for the sake of clarity.

Plus I wanted to make sure Michael could

read it on his cell phone.  ;)