Changing ceiling heights

StepOneDesign

Hello

Have version 12.

I had to change my ceiling heights on a full plan - I did this in the default settings and it shattered all my elevations - dimensions and weird stuff happening.

I take it this wasn't the place to do it?

HELP!

I can go back and capture backup before I did this - but does this mean that I have to redo all my interior elevations?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

29 minutes ago, StepOneDesign said:

Hello

Have version 12.

I had to change my ceiling heights on a full plan - I did this in the default settings and it shattered all my elevations - dimensions and weird stuff happening.

I take it this wasn't the place to do it?

HELP!

I can go back and capture backup before I did this - but does this mean that I have to redo all my interior elevations?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Does anyone have advice - do I have to go back and change all my elevations (which have been sent to layout) to suit?

OR is there something I did wrong in the process?  I HAVE searched this issue - but to no avail.

SORRY SOLVER for not putting an x in front of the 12.  AND I added this to my signature.  Thought it was easier in the actually message for everyone to read.

Thank you.

image.thumb.png.0defdcdb25efe3c7853fc60b504e36b9.png

WALLS MISSING

image.thumb.png.63c709299addc5d79a0535c5948d7de2.png

EVEN AFTER UPDATING VIEWS - MISSING INFO, DIMENSIONS WRONG, ELEVATION GHOSTED, NOTE THAT THE ELEVATION IS NOW "DROPPED" ESSENTIALLY.

I CAN SEND MORE - BUT THIS IS THE GENERAL IDEA.  ALL 37 SHEETS HAVE ERRORS, UNLINKED ELEVATIONS, PLAN VIEWS ETC.

image.thumb.png.d8882bd440a2cdd5e4ff4d01205d6744.png

Here's a good example.  Tile (I use backsplash tool) missing on wall elevation.  Height of towel bar has to be adjusted. etc.

AGAIN TO BE CLEAR - I am sure it is what I am doing wrong.....not the program?  

To repeat my question, is it typical to have to go back and redo all the elevations, height placement, dimension snaps if you change ceiling heights?