Would like to pay someone to fix my roof for me

johnbrian2

I received an initial floor plan and front elevation sketch from my architect. I recreated the house in x12, but I just can’t figure out how to make the roof match the drawing.  Anyone interested in a quick job to fix it for me? I would obviously pay you for your time. I have been able to teach myself the program up until this point using the training videos etc., but I’ve hit a dead end with roof planes, and would prefer to pay someone to get me past this point, so I can continue on with the landscaping. 

I don't usually leave reviews online, but I felt compelled to do so in this case since they did such a great job.  Within minutes of making this post, I received a private message from Mayank at amayacad.com.  He requested my plan, reviewed it and said he could help me out for a fair price.  They completed the work on time, and it looks amazing.  I highly recommend them if anyone else is looking for similar work.  

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, johnbrian2 said:

I don't usually leave reviews online, but I felt compelled to do so in this case since they did such a great job.  Within minutes of making this post, I received a private message from Mayank at amayacad.com.  He requested my plan, reviewed it and said he could help me out for a fair price.  They completed the work on time, and it looks amazing.  I highly recommend them if anyone else is looking for similar work.  

Do you want to share their solution?

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...