Wisconsin Building Codes

Does anyone do work in Wisconsin?  Just completed a project design in Wisconsin for a new residence.  I normally work in Minnesota and have designed the project using the 2020 Minnesota Residential Code which is based of course on the standard International Residential Code.  It appears from some google searching that Wisconsin has not even adopted the IRC?  It also appears that they use the old Uniform Dwelling Code that originally came out in 1980?  I don't seam to be able to find anything about building or construction on the state or county websites.  Any information or websites anyone could share about this would be appreciated.  I am wondering if there are any big factors I should be considering for this Wisconsin residence.  

2 minutes ago, djhplanning said:

Does anyone do work in Wisconsin?  Just completed a project design in Wisconsin for a new residence.  I normally work in Minnesota and have designed the project using the 2020 Minnesota Residential Code which is based of course on the standard International Residential Code.  It appears from some google searching that Wisconsin has not even adopted the IRC?  It also appears that they use the old Uniform Dwelling Code that originally came out in 1980?  I don't seam to be able to find anything about building or construction on the state or county websites.  Any information or websites anyone could share about this would be appreciated.  I am wondering if there are any big factors I should be considering for this Wisconsin residence.  

One of my accounts is in Wisconsin and they use a uniform dwelling code loosely based on 2012 IRC.  Here is the link:  https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/code/index/index/t/uniform_dwelling_code