John_Charles

Can invisible walls be really made invisible?

Hi all

I am using some invisible walls to create room divisions within open areas (eg meals area/living area) and I'm buggered if I can figure out how to eliminate the impact they have on both internal surfaces and external elevations in the layouts.

Here is the effect in the internal 3D..

Screenshot 2020-12-19 19.07.43.png

And here it is on the external elevations in the layout.  I know I can edit the elevation by removing the lines but it's getting old every time I update a view (yes I have checked for wall height defaults being top and bottom).

Screenshot 2020-12-19 19.10.19.png

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Cheers

1 minute ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Post the plan.  Too many variables. 

Thanks but I'm just wanting to know how to treat invisible walls particularly in 3d....

2 minutes ago, John_Charles said:

Thanks but I'm just wanting to know how to treat invisible walls particularly in 3d....

Each situation is different.  There is no one-size-fits-all answer. 

• Upvote 1

Under normal circumstances, making a wall invisible should just work.  Obviously, there is something going on in your plan that is causing it to work differently.  As Michael has pointed out, there can be lots of reasons for this and every situation can be different.  This means that the recommended solution might be different depending on the specifics of your situation.  If you would like more help, you should post a plan so that someone can look into it more.  If all else fails, then you should contact technical support during their normal business hours.

• Upvote 3

If all you want to do is establish a space, try using a room divider instead of an invisible wall.

5 minutes ago, ericepv said:

If all you want to do is establish a space, try using a room divider instead of an invisible wall.

same thing

As the previous posts said, you need to post the plan.