appliance cabinet

ChiefuserMathews

8 hours ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

what am I doing wrong

I did not watch the video so can't say as to that.

First you have the cabinet set to have a door, pullouts go into drawers. IF you did place a pullout on the door it would stay on the back of the door when the door opened and not pullout. It could be placed as a rollout in the shelf tab but this one doesn't open like a rollout when selected from the RAS library.

Second and most important-somehow your symbol has been defined as "Inserts into Counterrop". The one from the library does not so either you imported it or changed the symbol options.image.thumb.png.6b60aadfbb11ea76752894e24309c50c.png

So- define as drawer , then specify the drawer box

image.thumb.png.850473dc8855bcaac936b0e04f507234.png

Left to right- yours, attached to back of a door, defined as rollout in shelf tab, drawer with defined as drawer box

image.thumb.png.6fefa8aac661b9e4afbe3e9f7e5f48ba.png

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, solver said:

Not following the instructions :)

It's helpful to have a link to the video, and a time to forward to so we can see what you see.

This is the best answer I ever received. Eric, you always try to help and in the forefront, I agreed, appreciated that. But I am not an expert like you. That's why I post those silly questions. I know I am doing something wrong. If I could figure out I would not act like a fool asking those questions. Anyways thank you for your help. A detailed helping reply came from Mark. Have a great day.

21 minutes ago, MarkMc said:

I did not watch the video so can't say as to that.

First you have the cabinet set to have a door, pullouts go into drawers. IF you did place a pullout on the door it would stay on the back of the door when the door opened and not pullout. It could be placed as a rollout in the shelf tab but this one doesn't open like a rollout when selected from the RAS library.

Second and most important-somehow your symbol has been defined as "Inserts into Counterrop". The one from the library does not so either you imported it or changed the symbol options.image.thumb.png.6b60aadfbb11ea76752894e24309c50c.png

So- define as drawer , then specify the drawer box

image.thumb.png.850473dc8855bcaac936b0e04f507234.png

Left to right- yours, attached to back of a door, defined as rollout in shelf tab, drawer with defined as drawer box

image.thumb.png.6fefa8aac661b9e4afbe3e9f7e5f48ba.png

Hi Mark, thank you very much for your detailed helpful reply. That is awesome. Much appreciated that. Let me try your steps. I know I am doing something wrong, but could not figure out. Once again thank you. Have a great day.