Walls and siding....

BnCKelley

Good evening everyone, I have a few questions on walls and siding. I'm trying to do a bonus room and I have a wall on my bonus room level and it's creating a line in my siding, see attached. Also, why has my cornerboard icon changed looks and why can't I do corner boards on this house. I'm not sure what these additional lines are for, note the ones that don't go to the overhang. Also why do I have this vertical cut line in my fascia and not on the rest of my gables? I've had a little issue with my gable walls and 2nd story walls.

20201212_180306.jpg

20201212_175812.jpg

20201212_175749.jpg

I've never edited any numbers, don't know how. The icon used to be a 90 degrees angled trim but it's not anymore. I'll check into size when I can. Let me know if you know anything about the icon changing. This is the first b&b house I've done and that may be a difference. I also can't click in the dropper and get it to copy properties for your siding??? Any clues? Thanks everyone

Find a way to get some one-on-one personal training, BnC.

If it takes getting into town, to a place where you can be connected to the web, work it out.  Do the miles.  Put in the time.  

If you cannot figure out how to edit cornerboards, you need a trainer to show you how.