Help Please --Missing wall portion

blueriver

If someone could offer a little advice I'd sure appreciate it!  I have a dormer above this one story house i'm drawing (did not use dormer tools).  When i added in a tray ceiling in the room below the dormer it erased part of my dormer wall!  I cannot figure out how to get my whole wall back....help :)

weird wall2.jpg

weird wall3.jpg

Yes probably necessary to include the plan file as Eric mentions.  Best guess from the limited view on the pic is that your ceiling plane is at that height and is cutting off the attic walls that you were using to make your dormer.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the video that was very helpful!  Sorry I deleted too much and didn't give quite enough info.  There is not a room on the second floor (in that area - there is a room over the garage), that dormer section is just for looks.  I checked the default wall bottom height box and also did the tray the other way around it it worked, it let me extend the wall all the way out again!  That's all i needed - i just couldn't get that dormer wall to extend all the way out.  Sorry this plan is a bit of a mess, i am clearly not an architect but this plan has been modified so many times (client keeps changing various things) - when i get it where they are happy i am probably going to draw it over from scratch. 

thank you for your help!