Creating/Modifying window schedule contents

PMMully

Hi all, two questions:

1) When I create window schedules on a detail page, I selected a plan/view, and it creates the schedule just fine. However, if I have more than one plan open, I was thinking it would take the last selected plan. I had to close the other plan to get it to work right. I was thinking my selection make the one plan "active". in this case, I had an as-built plan open and a proposed plan open, I wanted to generate the schedule from the proposed plan only. This is a minor nit but I figure there is a good trick out there. If I am in the proposed plan view, it generates the right schedule but puts it onto the view.

2) Given the scenario above, the proposed plan has a mixture of existing and new windows. When I create the schedule, it puts them all on the schedule. But what I really want is just the new windows. I looked at the schedule tool section of the reference doc but saw no answers. Custom schedule?

2 minutes ago, PMMully said:

2) Given the scenario above, the proposed plan has a mixture of existing and new windows. When I create the schedule, it puts them all on the schedule. But what I really want is just the new windows. I looked at the schedule tool section of the reference doc but saw no answers. Custom schedule?

Each window has the option under the "Schedule" tab to include in Schedule or not.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, PMMully said:

1) When I create window schedules on a detail page, I selected a plan/view, and it creates the schedule just fine. However, if I have more than one plan open, I was thinking it would take the last selected plan. I had to close the other plan to get it to work right. I was thinking my selection make the one plan "active". in this case, I had an as-built plan open and a proposed plan open, I wanted to generate the schedule from the proposed plan only. This is a minor nit but I figure there is a good trick out there. If I am in the proposed plan view, it generates the right schedule but puts it onto the view.

I just wanted to be sure you are taking about separate plan views and not separate plan files ?

If it is plan views maybe we answered your question already but if it is plan files it seems there may be a mystery here.

18 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

I just wanted to be sure you are taking about separate plan views and not separate plan files ?

If it is plan views maybe we answered your question already but if it is plan files it seems there may be a mystery here.

It is actually plan files, separate files, linked to one layout for as-built/proposed.