Texture Library Site

Kbird1

I didn't spend too  long there but some are direct downloads and others thru a FB face page yes but on FB pages i just clicked the set i wanted then i just right clicked on the particular image i wanted and chose "save picture".

Also if you scroll to the very bottom of one of the texture libraries there is instructions on how to download ...a different way than above.

M.

• 4 weeks later...

Great texture source, but at the bottom of every library there is a "not for commercial use"  statement.
I see where they accept donations but no indication you would be able to use the textures commercially even if you donate.  Bummer.

I didn't delve as deeply as you , I assumed the CCA licencing was like GPL ... aka freeware, as long as you don't charge others for it you are free to use it.... not sure how it works in this case as it's not like you are "gaining directly" from the use of any texture but I'm no Lawyer :)

M.

The site is a student resource. They push the boundaries of "Fair use"; borrowing materials from commercial and public domain sources.

However, I've found good links back to the original source in some cases. Others, are just flat out lifted from 3D Max, etc.

jon