Monolithic foundation adding to total square footage

5Design

3 minutes ago, DRAWZILLA said:

foundations are just rooms like the floor plans, just select the foundation rooms and check do not include in living area or schedule

Thanks, Perry.  They are checked to not include per default.

16 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Where are you seeing that calculated ?   It might be helpful to post the plan file.

Thanks, Chopsaw.  It's a custom schedule.  I think it has something to do with the 1st floor room structure.  I don't really care about having the foundation, but if I don't it doesn't show a brick ledge.  My goofy browser doesn't want to upload the file...

24 minutes ago, 5Design said:
52 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Where are you seeing that calculated ?   It might be helpful to post the plan file.

Thanks, Chopsaw.  It's a custom schedule.  I think it has something to do with the 1st floor room structure.  I don't really care about having the foundation, but if I don't it doesn't show a brick ledge.  My goofy browser doesn't want to upload the file...

A custom Chief Architect schedule or a macro driven schedule ?   There is a bit of a bug in X12 with monoslab foundations that they are working on.

You can set the room structure to have a monoslab if you don't care about the foundation plan and not build by the defaults, then the calculations should come out ok.

Possibly it will be fixed in X13....    We will have to see.

You need to be sure to save the plan file and close it before uploading.  It also needs to be under 25 MB so sometimes you can zip it and make that work or upload to your cloud service and post the link to download.