Notes & Schedules

StephenD

Hello All, 

I'm using a note schedule for both my construction and electrical plans.  I have the schedule on a CAD Detail and have copied it and put it on a separate layer on my electrical plan.   Some notes, which I use for both plans like sinks and appliances, I've categorized as general note.  The issue is those general note call outs are showing up on the plans and schedules as 2 numbers with a comma in between.  I'm assuming it's because of different sequential orders of the notes.  Is it possible have those general note call outs show as one number? I've attached my plan files for reference.  Thank you. 

Backup Plan Files 12-1-20.zip

Sorry you can only have one copy of a schedule.  Sounds like you need to leave it in your Cad Detail and send to layout from there or Cut it from the Cad Detail and paste it into your plan view.  Or if you just need a working copy...   Ignore the duplicate numbers and delete before printing.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, newish chief user here. Premier X12.  Is there anyway to copy schedules between different projects. I have my schedules in Details, so I can send it to mutable layout pages per plan. But if I try and copy/paste the schedules from one project to another, it just shows up blank.

Also how can I place a pre-existing numbered note-tag? If the number 4 is already assigned and I want to place another number 4 note tag, is my only option to copy/paste the tag or can you change the number on a fresh note-tag

• 5 months later...