Terrain/elevation region

Roader

Thinking of scraping the existing duplex off and building new.  I have elevation data on each of the four corners of the lot; the property slopes down slightly from the southwest to northeast, but the existing building pad (shared with the house next door south) is raised about 6' high from the south front sidewalk line (southeast), about 7' on the north front sidewalk line (northeast) (Google street view shown).

Coincidentally, the front left corner and back right corner elevation levels are identical, so I have three elevation lines, running diagonally inside (and outside) the terrain perimeter and put terrain breaks at both the sidewalk and alley lines.  Without adding the existing square building pad elevation region the site plan is perfectly represented.  But when I add the elevated region to match the actual elevated pad, a radical, steep drop off occurs on the right front, in front of the sidewalk, when in actuality the terrain simply slopes gradually to the sidewalk in the front and to the alley in the back .  Any pointers on how I can fix the terrain so the slopes match reality?  Lot lines are red dashed, setback lines are blue dashed.

GoogleStreetMap.JPG

Terrain_Nov_27_20.plan

16 hours ago, Doug_N said:

Doing terrain matching is a bit tricky, but with patience and perseverance it can be done, and quite well.  Do you have a grade plan, or a topographical survey that you can post?

I don't, just the elevations on the four corners.  The neighborhood was laid out in the 1890, most of the houses built around 1900, but my duplex was a latecomer in 1931.  My guess is that the homeowner next door owned and graded my lot as either a very large yard (by city standards) or some sort of commercial operation like a livery yard.  A livery yard would make sense since the property was in the middle of several streetcar lines and back then the streetcars were still pulled by horses.

15 hours ago, Mark3D said:

i had a quick look at your file you cannot put terrain data on top of terrain data so elevation region must not have other elevation line over it

That's exactly the information I was seeking.  Thank you.