Wall cuts back after attaching a rail wall to it

mtldesigns

Did you guys know there are 100's of post in regard to railings?  

I have a 10" ICF wall (actually any wall this would apply).  Even though my main wall extends past a railing wall by 6" (and I tried 12"), as soon as I extend the rail wall, the main wall cuts back.  Where or where is the setting that tells the rail wall that it does not have permission to cut any wall back?  After all its only a railing wall...  I tried to manipulate and adjust by dragging handles, that did not work.  

icf vs railing before extending.JPG

icf vs railing after extending.JPG

Not so sure they have fixed that yet.  Try a 0" width room divider across the end of your railing wall and nudge it in as close as 1/64" with your arrow keys while the room divider is selected and connected to the railing wall.

image.thumb.png.1ee5a85578a7854b8ff89e12d3e45a6e.png

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

Not so sure they have fixed that yet.  Try a 0" width room divider across the end of your railing wall and nudge it in as close as 1/64" with your arrow keys while the room divider is selected and connected to the railing wall.

Thanks Chop..

I did use the room divider after your suggestion, but still gave me issues.  So I reversed the divider and put it where I needed the ICF wall to be... then extended rail wall.  Worked perfectly.. thanks for pointing me in the direction of that line.  

icf vs railing using room divider.JPG