Scale in Layout

crdsplans

Is there a way to use use a macro that would give me half of of the %SCALE% so that would give the option to print on 22x34 and 11x17 

For example put in pdf plan

Scale: 1/4" = 1' (printed on 22x34)

1/8"=1' (printed on 11x17)

Thanks

David J

That's actually exactly what the %scale% macro does.  It adjusts values to reflect both onscreen and printed scale.  Give it a quick test...Place that macro into a plan view and send that view to layout at 1/4" scale.  Now print that page to PDF TO SCALE.  You should see that the scale on the PDF prints as 1/4 in. = 1 ft.  Now print it to to PDF at 1/2 scale.  You should now see that the scale on the PDF prints as 1/8 in. = 1 ft.

Thanks for the reply Alaskan the macros you worked up for me work great by the way. Yeah that is what I normally do it but client is requesting a single pdf so they can print either or from the same file. Been doing it manually just trying to automate the proccess some what

21 hours ago, crdsplans said:

Yeah that is what I normally do it but client is requesting a single pdf so they can print either or from the same file

You can combine your PDF's into one using PDF tools available in many different PDF softwares.  PDF Xchange is one example