Window/Door Callouts?

Designer1

I remember in past versions an easier way to put the different shaped window and door callouts into the defaults.  I looked on X11 at the callout defaults but I am missing how to apply those shaped callouts to windows and doors.  This process had to have changed a few versions back because I dont remember it being a complex process. I watched the training videos, looked at the help link but couldnt find what Im looking for.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the reply Chopsaw.  Yeah the way its set up it is making it more confusing then I last remember it.  I will try and go into plan defaults like you suggested and look around.  I was trying to apply the callout defaults to certain items in the plan to see if that would work but it didnt turn out the way I wanted.  Thanks again for the reply!

Just to be clear, callouts and schedule callouts are not the same thing and don't use the same defaults.  

Changing your callout defaults affects the callouts that you manually place using the callout tool.  You can find your callout defaults in the Default Settings dialog.  Or you can just double click on the callout tool to bring up the currently active callout defaults.

In order to change the callouts used when you create a schedule, you need to change the settings on the Labels panel of the Schedule Specification dialog.  If you already have a schedule in your plan, you need to change the settings there.  You can also change the settings in your schedule defaults but this will only affect any new schedules created.  If you already have a schedule in your plan, you can also use the Set As Default tool to quickly make your schedule default match.

• Upvote 1