Help with roof and frieze molding

HardWorkingBee

Hi All,

I can't seem to get the frieze molding to generate/render correctly on these extended rakes. The overall roof is effectively like one big Nantucket dormer. This should be simple but apparently not. Problem exists both on the front and the back of the house despite the slightly different exterior walls though the front looks to be a bit worse.

I am using X12 Premier on top of the line MacBook Pro. Plan file also attached.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 9.47.15 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 9.48.55 AM.png

Beach House.plan

Thanks for the video Eric. Very helpful. So basically what you and Mick are saying is that I am not missing anything here. There's nothing wrong with my roof or wall definitions but rather that these are actually software bugs. Obviously that's rather disappointing for a tool like this. Should I be reporting this to someone or is this already a well known issue?

And thanks to you both for the quick response here. Much appreciated.

36 minutes ago, HardWorkingBee said:

Thanks for the video Eric. Very helpful. So basically what you and Mick are saying is that I am not missing anything here. There's nothing wrong with my roof or wall definitions but rather that these are actually software bugs. Obviously that's rather disappointing for a tool like this. Should I be reporting this to someone or is this already a well known issue?

And thanks to you both for the quick response here. Much appreciated.

More reports the better as Eric mentioned , you do it through your Chief Digital Locker once signed into your account.

M.