2nd story pop out with raised floor and a garage roof below

brookesdesign

I'm working on my as-built for an addition I'll be working on and I've ran into a couple things.  First, my garage is 2' lower than the main floor.  The main floor and the garage both have 9' plates.  I have it correct in my model but when I add my foundation it gets all messed up.  I might have to just manually add one but if someone could help me with that.

My second issue is that the front elevation has two gable pop outs on the upper floor.  The floor of the pop-outs is 2' higher the bedroom floors.  I have the right one correct but the left on over the garage is giving me trouble.  I need to extend my garage roof to hit the wall but when I do my pop out walls go away even though they are above my garage roof.  I'm attaching a photo of the existing house and an image of my model.  I'll also attach the chief file if anyone feels like trying to fix it.

I really appreciate any feedback!

Exterior Photo.jpg

Exterior Model.jpg

20-073-Existing.plan

Thank you Eric.  I see you used a window to create an opening into the pop out.  I tried to duplicate what you did and didn't get quite the same results but will keep trying.  I need to get a floor in there but maybe I just need to use slabs to finish it off.  The addition is going over the garage so the pop out will go away anyways but I really wanted to know how to get that to show correctly.  I really appreciate you taking your time work on the model.