• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ainissan
    Newest Member
    ainissan

• By Primergy1207
      Hey

Anybody that has a tamplate to share for a traditional norwegian home?

Best regards Ole Dehlin
    • By emaniesanabria
      Hello!

I'm hoping that someone can help me out here. I frequently use the same materials and I was wondering if there is any way to change the default textures/ colors so that every new project starts off the same. For example: on exterior walls CA defaults to blue lap siding; bathrooms and kitchen default to a cream tile; walls, windows, and doors default to Brite paint; etc.

I'd like to change these so that I can save myself time. Can someone explain how to do that, please? 

Thank you! 
    • By mbniagara
      Hi,
      This is my first post.

I am considering numbering all of the sheets in my printed layout sequentially even if I am using multiple layout template pages. So for example. my sheets would be numbered A-1,A-2, M-3, M-4, T-5 instead of A-1, A-2, M-1, M-2, T-1.

I would want my layout page table to match my sheet numbers and show the same way in the Project Browser.

Is their a macro, setting, or work-around to be able to achieve this?

Thanks
    • By Don_Straub_Const
      I have been lately called to do custom cabinet layout and elevations and some kitchen design. Is there a way to do this with out having to create an exterior wall shell. and getting elevations for islands and interior walls has been pretty challenging. Is there a better program or are there some template plans I can use?
      Thank you