Arrow Leader Line

RobUSMC

I know this is probably a basic question but how can one increase the line thickness of an arrow leader line?  Changing the arrow size is easy enough in the dbx but what about the line itself?  I guess any individual line for that matter.

Thanks

Arrow Leader Line.jpg

Every object in Chief has a dialog box where specifically in terms of a line or text leader line can have an arrow on not and one can set the arrows style and size. For lines there is a "Line Style" tab for increasing or decreasing its "Line Weight" (you must have "Show Line Weight" ON in order to evaluate the thickness/darkness change visually). I suppose you mean actual thickness of a line or arrow which cannot be reset or controlled except by way of "Line Weight" presently. I suppose you can ask for a "New Feature" along that line, if you wish.

DJP

4 hours ago, RobUSMC said:

I know this is probably a basic question but how can one increase the line thickness of an arrow leader line?

The line weight is controlled by the layer settings. This is the first and best place to control the line weight. You could manually set each one in the dialog box as well.

image.thumb.png.f1a29b9d008fd0b48c0897db26f577a0.png

OR

image.thumb.png.ba1ddca2ada82db56ee3b9b6404f6579.png

2 hours ago, robdyck said:

image.thumb.png.f1a29b9d008fd0b48c0897db26f577a0.png

image.thumb.png.ba1ddca2ada82db56ee3b9b6404f6579.png

There must be something in the water.  My oldest son just told me this morning that he might start on building some Christmas gift he's planing while we had a little down time.  Then, right as I was reading this post, my youngest son walked in and showed me a Christmas ornament he just made.

• Like 1