Remove opening in furred wall

Larry_Sweeney

I'm showing a "fake" door" on the exterior wall with a furred wall set on the inside. (see attachment) To do this I made an exterior fixture symbol of an early looking bead board door with a large wood sill. In the plan I made a "pass-thru" in the exterior wall the size of my door symbol. On the inside I have an additional furred wall but I don't want the "pass-thru" opening showing on this wall. Is there a setting I'm missing to accomplish this. I've tried changing the interior wall to "frame through" or "split framing", but that didn't work. I tried moving the wall a little distance away from the exterior wall, but that didn't help either. I would like to keep this interior wall next to the exterior, but I'm having no luck finding a way not to have the "pass thru" in the exterior wall kept from extending through into the interior wall. As always your time and knowledge is much appreciated.

BOYD STATION ADDITION.jpg

Stephen...………….…….Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for. I'll have to study that area of the window dbx. I've never used that before. Please tell me that it is something fairly new in CA. Maybe I shouldn't ask that question. ;) Anyway--your time and knowledge is much appreciated. Have a great day.